We understand that things don’t always go to plan or mistakes are made. We will always do what we can to find a solution for you.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. After 30 days we cannot offer a full refund or exchange. To be eligible for a refund, items must be unused, in the same condition as received and in original, undamaged packaging, subject to the rules below, which includes rules about fair use. None of these rules affect your statutory rights.
By original condition we mean:
- you’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price
- you haven’t used the product
- the product contains no personal data and isn’t registered to a user.
If you return an item requesting a refund within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we’ll give you a full refund by way of the original payment method.
We aim to refund you within 28 days of having received the returned item.
If you request a refund for an item during the above timeframes but you can’t return it to us for some reason, please get in touch – but any refund will be at our discretion.
Yes, please return your item unused and in original condition (including all labels and tags intact) with proof of purchase within 30 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund, as long as your returned product meets our terms and conditions.
You may wish to photograph the box and product prior to posting back to us.
Exchanges are available for items that have a size, model or colour variation, or if an item is faulty and a replacement is requested.
Please return your item unused and in original condition (including all labels and tags intact) with proof of purchase within 30 days. Once we receive your returned item we will ship your and we’ll give you an exchange
The following products won’t be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products you received over 30 days ago
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Gift Cards that have been opened
- Perishable goods that contain food products or which have an expiry date
- Live plants and trees (including live Christmas trees)
- Computer software that has been opened or redeemed
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
- Products that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons
Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
Yes, your right to return an item is the same regardless of payment type.
If you paid for your whole order with a gift voucher, then the refund will be given as in-store credit.
If you paid with a combination of a gift voucher and another payment method, we’ll refund the alternative payment method first and then the remaining amount will be given as in-store credit.
Your replacement gift voucher will have the same expiry date as your original gift voucher.
We suggest taking the parcel to your local post office and returning it to us at That Leisure Shop, A370, Hewish, Weston-Super-Mare, BS24 6RT using Royal Mail.
Ensure you get a receipt for your return. For high value items, we recommend using a tracked service.
We highly recommend you package it appropriately in case the delivery driver is a budding Maradona and wants to practice with your parcel. Or you can bring your item in-store to us.
Gift vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
We process refunds within 28 days of receiving your goods back in the undamaged, original box.