Placing an order with us couldn’t be easier, simply follow these steps:
- Click “Add to basket” to place the item you want to buy in your basket.
- Once you have finished shopping, click on the trolley icon in the top right corner to view the items in your basket and to pay. If you’re happy with the items in your bag, click Checkout.
- Enter your personal and billing details, click “Shop to a different address” if you are shipping to an address different to your billing address.
- If you have a discount code or voucher to spend, you’ll need to enter this at the top of the page.
- Confirm your payment method and click Place Order. To better protect our customers when making online payments by card you may be presented with 3D secure security measures when paying. This is dependent on your bank issuer and may require you to enter a password or get a security code via email or phone.
An email confirmation will be sent to your registered email address to let you know your order details. It’s worth checking That Leisure Shop is marked as a safe sender in your email account or checking your junk mail, as our emails may be routed there automatically.
We accept all major card networks in our online shop.
If you prefer to pay by BACS you may do so but please give us a call! You can also pop in and purchase in-store from us.
We understand that everyone likes to get their hands on a great deal..
It’s always worth checking our website as we’re always running great promotions where you can grab yourself a steal.
We also send discount codes to our customers in our newsletters. Sometimes you might be able to spot a code on our Facebook or Instagram too – keep your eyes peeled!
You can only use one discount code per order – this includes our free delivery codes.
Contact us with the following details and we will do our best to replace it for you:
- The order number you received when you ordered the gift voucher or the email address registered to the account the voucher was ordered from
- The value of the gift voucher
- The email address the gift voucher was sent to
If your payment has been declined, then you’ll need to place your order again. We’re not able to reinstate an order once payment has been declined.
To help ensure your order is not declined when placing a new order we suggest checking the following:
- Check the card details at checkout or in your account area to make sure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date or your billing address.
- Make sure you enter the security code correctly – the three digit number on the back of your card.
- Your card issuer may have declined your payment – if you suspect this then it is best to contact your bank.
If you’ve checked all of the above, try paying with another card.
If you’ve received an error message, contact us with as many details as you can about the issue – including the error messages you receive, and we’ll do our best to resolve it as soon as we can and get your order sorted.
Your safety and the safety of your data is of utmost importance to us.
We use secure online ordering systems and are constantly researching and improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security at all times.